I have just found out today that I am not a very technology oriented person. I mean I can do most of the stuff you can do on a computer, but I can't install a printer I have no software for. This is really bugging me. I have an HP PSC 1350 and I can't for the life of me install it in my computer. I don't know where the CD-ROM software for it is. My father is going to look for it right now. I love technology and all the new things accomplished because of it, but now sometimes I can't deal with it. Back then my sister told me that they didn't have computers to do their work. The work was harder back then and yet they still got straight A's. Well most of the people anyway.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment