CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

School Closings

Can someone please explain to me why in the world they close school because of about one inch of snow? The roads are not even that icy! I have had at least five snow days this year, and now my spring break is probably gone! People keep telling me that it doesn't matter because I still get the days off, but I want five consecutive days off! That way I can take a trip somewhere, and be there for a whole freaking week! But no, they don't know how to drive in the snow down here in the south. You see people speeding on the road like it's the Charlotte 500! Then they wonder why they spin off the road because of black ice. Instead of going 5 below the speed limit, they go 10 above like it's any normal day.
Now I have nothing to do, and I science project that is due in two weeks, and our teacher still has to tell us how to do it. I still have to read for Battle of the Books (I know I'm a nerd). But still, I get bored very easily, and the computer is the only thing that keeps my mind going.I'm stuck watching morning sitcoms and writing this blog post. Almost everywhere is closed in NC. And probably everywhere else that has snow for that matter. Why does California have to be so hot? And Florida. I wish I was in Florida, but I love New York even more. I like experiencing all four seasons, don't you?

0 comments: