Someone please leave a comment! Please just tell me what you think about my blog.
Anyway....
Have you ever met anyone who wasn't officially diagnosed with Schizophrenia but you just think that they have it? I know a lot of people that are like that and quite frankly, it gets on my nerves so much. It's like literally one minute they're nice to you and the next minute they act like you are the worst thing that ever happened in their life. My goodness I get enough of it! Do you? Does it get on your nerves as much as it does on mine. I mean if they are not really seriously bipolar or Schizo, then why act that way? Are there drastic mood changes that just occur naturally, without having a mental disorder. I'm not trying to make fun of anyone who does have a mental disorder though.
Have you ever wondered why evolution is still classified as a theory and is not a proven fact? It is because it is not a fact, and Darwin doesn't know what in the world he was thinking. Does anyone even believe Darwin was right? If he was, where are the missing links between human and apes? And the missing links between everything he thought evolved out of thin air. I have an experiment that will disprove the very theory of evolution. Let's get some of the earth's gases, and some dirt, and some single celled organisms, put them somewhere solitary, like in a lone oxygenated room for about maybe 100 years. Let's see if anything evolved out of practically nothing. It is the weirdest theory I have ever heard, and they shouldn't teach it in school, because it's not even scientifically correct.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Comments and evolution
Posted by 4321... What Now? at 2/27/2009 07:07:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment