I don't know what in the world to write here. Have any of you ever ride an ATV? It's so fun! Especially if you ride with someone. I'm not the only one who thinks about that girl in the Girl Like This post. My best friend here in NC thinks that way too. I'm not a girly girl, and I'm not into the girl drama that goes on in school. I'm one of those girls that takes life as it comes, and doesn't go nuts over that $200 piece of cloth someone calls a designer dress. Though I will go crrrazy over the Steelers winning the Superbowl, or the Knicks beating the 76ers. I love sports and music, and I love to read. I don't know why I'm writing all this, but I just feel like it. Most of the girls at my school are Real girly girls.
There is so much empty land up here! Nothing, absolutely nothing for miles except for grass and fence. I miss those skyscrapers. And the sidewalks. There are no sidewalks where I live, and I have to walk on the grass of other peoples' land. There is nothing to do here except go to the mall and movies. They talk so differently down here! I never understand what they're saying.
That's all I have to write, until I come up with something interesting.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Anyway
Posted by 4321... What Now? at 2/15/2009 09:53:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment