So...
I'm blogging for the first time, and I don't really know what to write.
As you can see, I reside in the "wonderful" North Carolina. I am a city girl, moving from New York to Philadelphia, and look where I ended up. I don't really like it here where the cows and horses run free as squirrels. I miss most of my friends. Well, I used to. But one kind of backstabbed me and won't even talk to me anymore. Any of you ever have one of those friends? I have been to seven different schools and I am only in my eight year of schooling (including Kindergarten). I have had a horrible school experience thus far. Even though I hate it here in NC, I don't want to move again until I am going to attend college. I want to go to either Columbia University, or the University of Pennsylvania. Right now, I'm stuck in a rut and don't know how to get out.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Posted by 4321... What Now? at 2/11/2009 04:30:00 PM
Labels: school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment