My gosh! Why do teachers always have to put you with the people you don't like who do nothing but sit around and talk to their friends?! This has happened to me numerous times and I am sick and tired of it! We have to do a group project on the Sui Dynasty of China. Don't ask me why, I don't know. My teachers come up with the weirdest and dumbest projects I have ever heard of. I am not used to such a laid back state of life! No one cares about their grades, except the few gems in the dirt. At least at my school. The only friends I have are the ones that care about their grades. I love them though. They are the best friends I think I can find in North Carolina, and they love teaching me about the southern way of life. They're cool, but they are the ones that care about making straight A's like me. I like friends who encourage me. Don't you? Then they say that Northerners are so uptight and I need to loosen up. I don't like that. Do you? But seriously! They do nothing! The teachers I am surprised at because they take crap from students that teachers in Philly would have written them up and suspended them for. I like the north better, but I don't want to offend any southerners. I don't care if anyone reads my blog, it's good to get my feelings that I can't talk about to anyone, out. I like blogging. It's an escape. I might start doing it everyday.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment