Does anyone read this blog? I think not, but I'm not offended.
Okay... thoughts
Isn't saying something is good relative? I mean, you could say, "oh I read that book! It was so good!" That's relative, because someone else might think that same book was horrible. People think "good" is a general term, and that they can use it on anyone or anything, and mean it as a complement. Good does not mean a darn thing if, you don't tell what's good about it. Sure Transformers was a great movie! But who else thinks so? All adjectives except the concrete ones, are absolutely relative. has anyone else thought about this? When someone else tells you "that was great!" Don't you ever wonder what in the world was so great about it? Gotta go right now, but I'll write soon.
Not that anyone cares....
Monday, February 23, 2009
Does anyone read this?
Posted by 4321... What Now? at 2/23/2009 06:01:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment